Verse of the day:

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Dangers of Fresh Organic Salad

The other night we enjoyed a lovely dinner on the front porch catching the cool breeze, after which we just sat for a little while talking. I happened to glance down at my salad bowl, and lo and behold; crawling on the edge of my bowl was a little green worm!



"...It's been many years since I've had such an..exemplary vegetable."

Well, due to mysterious computer happenings, I can't post any more pictures. So, farewell until we write again.
Angela

2 comments:

The Campana Family said...

hey hagen family!
Like your Blog!
Is It New?
Like the Hay U!
The Campanas

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog. This is a wonderful way to keep up with your family! Hope all is well down there.

Tell everyone hello from the Sanders Family.

Abbi (For the Fam)