Verse of the day:

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

So cheesy...

...but I just couldn't resist!

Warning #1 This is a very cheesy post, so if you don't like cheesy stop here.
Warning #2 If you have never had the privilege of seeing "Finding Nemo" you probably will not get this.


So we have this really neat variety of squash in our garden that goes by a lot of different names around here: patty-pan squash, scalloped squash, flower squash, flying-saucer squash, and my grandparents just call it "that strange squash". But to me it looks kinda like a jelly fish, without the tentacles of course! And then it came to me....


"You will be my squashy, and I will name you squashy. Here squashy, here squashy-squashy."


I know, I know, so cheesy...But after all, they really do taste best with cheese sauce. :)


Over n' out,
Angelita

3 comments:

The Campana Family said...

HAHAHA!!! LOL
Love it Angela!
Ya'll gave us that kinda' squash, We thought it was hillarious!

Love ya,
Alyssa

Mariah Campana said...

L.O.L. That is Cute Angila.
It turns out, that today we were just asking the Question..."What is this Squash Called?"
Now the next Question is what do you do with it? :)

Mortonclan said...

I love it!!! :)

"Yes, I'm a natural blue..." ;)

I loves yous, Angelita!

Love,

Poog