Verse of the day:

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Home Alone

Hello one, Hello all!

I hope ya'll are all having a good day. Dad and Mum are out of town for a few days, so T.J. and I are holding down the fort...and yes, the fort is still in one piece. We tried not to get tooo rowdy, but you know what ice cream can do to a person. LOL.

Today we had to make produce deliveries to Nashville, so we had lunch out, made a couple other stops and just had a jolly time! I thought I would share a couple pictures with you.




Praise the Lord for such a wonderful brother, who puts up with all of my weird moods (and even chauffeurs me around town).



YUM!

Need I say more?


Of course, hot chocolate would have been a better choice, it was so cold! It has been rather dreary outside today, a cold, rainy kind of dreary. But it was a rather refreshing change from the blazing dry heat we have been having. And the rain is a blessing for our garden, so I can't complain (and it did give me an excuse to drag out a long sleeve shirt and some fuzzy socks ;).


I noticed this rose earlier this morning, as I was clipping herbs. I just couldn't resist taking a picture:


I will send you rain in it's season, and the ground will yield it's crops

and the trees of the field their fruit.

~ Leviticus 26:4

You O God, did send a plentiful rain; you did restore and confirm

your heritage when it languished and was weary.

~Psalm 68:9

Haawi ke aloha,

Angela


No comments: