Verse of the day:

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The beauty of God's creation

Greetings all,
Forgive me for being so lax about posting, I hope to be more consistent in the future.

As I was washing dishes after supper tonight, I was listening to the thunder and rain. All of the sudden I was almost blinded by a bright light shining right in my eyes. I looked outside and saw this:



The sun was just setting as it peeked through the clouds, so I rushed outside with the camera to snap a picture before it started raining again. Beautiful isn't it? How marvelous are the works of the LORD!


"Behold, the heaven and the heaven of heavens is the Lord's thy God,the earth also, with all that therein is." ~Deuteronomy 10:14

In Christ,
Angela

2 comments:

MORTONCLAN said...

Ah, beautiful!! The Lord is so amazing and good...

Love you!

Adeline

Ivy said...

That is so pretty.

~Ivy